This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Cuba: Globus and Cosmos to Offer Six New Itineraries for 2016July 15, 2015 By: Newswire
Globus and Cosmos have announced six new Cuba itineraries for 2016, including an opportunity to cruise to the country.
The new People-to-People tours, which range from nine to 17 days, include a new nine-day Cosmos Cuba Discovery program priced from $2,475. In addition, for the first time, Globus is inviting travelers to discover Cuba by Land & Sea with a new 10-day program cruising the Caribbean aboard the Celestyal Crystal, featuring port stops in Havana, Maria La Gorda, Pinar del Río, Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba. In June, Globus also unveiled a new faith-based Spiritual Journey through Cuba program for travelers interested in the more religious side of the country and its people.
Examples of People-to-People activities included on Globus and Cosmos’ Cuba itineraries include:
- Interacting with local fishermen and discussing their fishing practices and their community project that helps educate local children on protecting the environment.
- Walking the streets of historic Santiago de Cuba with a local architect and historian and discussing the different architecture styles, influences, and current renovation projects.
- Enjoying a jazz performance and then meeting with the musicians to discover and share the importance of music in everyone’s lives.
- Having dinner at a family-owned paladar and over dessert, discussing with the owner and staff the free-enterprise system in Cuba and the U.S.
- Venturing through Camagüey’s Plaza del Carmen and admiring the sculptures of Martha Jimenez, the artist who lives, creates and teaches on that plaza, before visiting her home and studio to discuss the inspirations for her work, their importance to the community, and how art motivates people.
9 day Eastern Cuba’s Hidden Gems (priced from $2,974)
9-day Cuba’s Charming Colonial Cities & Havana (priced from $3,360)
New 10-day Cuba by Land & Sea (priced from $3,249)
New 11-day Spiritual Journey through Cuba (priced from $3,799)
17-day Grand Cuba from Coast to Coast (priced from $5,945)
New 9-day Cuba Discovery (priced from $2,475)