This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
We wanted to share results of traveler research that we periodically conduct in order to help you get a better perspective of your customers' needs. The survey was completed in 2009 among U.S. travelers who stay in luxury hotels and have a household income of at least $200,000 (75 percent were $250k+). Below are some highlights from the survey:
Service is Their #1 Priority
* 80% of luxury travelers expect "to find a high level of service at all the top urban luxury hotels- it's a given" but it's very important because 52% say the high level of service is the #1 reason they stay at luxury hotels.
* And the #1 thing they like most about their hotel is just that - the "service and staff" among 57% of respondents - followed by the "style and décor" at 31%.
* Interestingly, 65% of this group prefers "personable and friendly" service vs. only 32% looking for "formal, classic and professional" service.
* Finally, 52% indicated the #1 Luxury service appealing to them would be "customized service to have things in the room ready for you upon check-in."
They Want Total Comfort
The top three "must haves" at luxury hotels were:
* 76% great shower & water pressure
* 74% quiet rooms
* 73% ultra comfortable rooms & furniture, particularly the bed
Leisure Travelers Plan Ahead More Than Business Travelers
* 34% of responders plan their Leisure travel 2-3 months ahead, while 26% one month before
* Business travel is planned in a shorter time of 2-3 weeks for 34% of responders or in one month for 26%
They Mostly Travel in Style
* Approximately 61% of responders travel for Business and Leisure in either First or Business Class
* Almost half travel by Limo or Town Car to the airport (46% for Business and 40% for Leisure)
* 66% belong to an airline club