Travel writer and Avid Cruiser Ralph Grizzle, along with Josefin Haraldsson of the Stockholm Visitors Board, will present an educational webinar to help agents better inform their clients about this increasingly popular destination. In 2009, Sweden’s capital will increase the number of cruise ship calls
by 13 percent and number of cruise passengers by 10 percent.
Topics will include:
- Stockholm overview, Top 10 sights, shopping, port and transfer information
- Getting to Stockholm from the U.S.
- Tips and recommendations on Stockholm hotels
- Information about cruise lines serving Stockholm
- Benefits of the Stockholm City card and commissions available
- Sales tools available from Stockholm Visitors Board
- Familiarization opportunities
Webinar participants will receive a special digital edition of Avid Cruiser magazine featuring Stockholm, a 48-page guide that will inspire and inform your clients.
The webinars will take place on February 24 and 26. To register, visit https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/856118088.