This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Top 10 Sacred Travel Sites in AsiaMay 2, 2011 By: Meagan Drillinger
Are your clients looking for some top-notch spiritual travel? Asia Transpacific Journeys has assembled a list of the top 10 sacred sites in the region.
1. Taktshang Monastery - Bhutan's most iconic temple and sacred spot that sits 3,000 feet above the valley.
2. Varanasi - A ritual cleansing held in India's Ganges River, said to absolve all sins and enable higher birth in the next life.
3. Shwedagon Pagoda - This gold dome in Yangon in Burma is sheeted in gold plates and topped with a 76-carat diamond.
4. Dambulla - One of Sri Lanka's most impressive cave temples, Dambulla is a UNESCO World Heritage site made up of five caves with painted walls and ceilings.
5. Borobudur - Ninth century ruins in Indonesia, and the largest Buddhist monument on earth, Borobudur is one of the original seven ancient wonders of the world.
6. Pashipatinath - Sitting on Nepal's Bagmati River, the temple is devoted to the Hindu god Shiva.
7. Pak Ou - This natural cave sits in Laos with over 3,000 Buddha statues and has been a worshiping spot for kings, merchants and farmers.
8. Dharamsala - Currently the residence of the Dalai Lama, this spot is frequented by pilgrims and visitors from around the world.
9. Wat Phra Kaew - This pilgrimage site sits in Bangkok's Grand Palace, and has been a place of worship since the late 18th century.
10. Sarnath - A sacred site near Varanasi where it is said that Buddha preached his first sermon after attaining enlightenment.