This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Corinthia Hotel London OpensApril 28, 2011 By: Jena Tesse Fox
Big news from across the pond: The Corinthia Hotel London officially opened yesterday during the week of Royal Wedding festivities.
Located on Whitehall Place between Trafalgar Square and the Thames, the Corinthia Hotel London occupies a landmark Victorian building with views of the London Eye and the river from some of its spacious rooms and suites. Others overlook the Royal Wedding route along Whitehall, and you can even see Westminster Abbey in the distance.
Corinthia Hotel London has 294 rooms, including 43 suites, as well as:
* A “Full Moon” Baccarat chandelier in the lobby with 1,001 sparkling crystals.
* A Massimo Restaurant & Oyster Bar by Chef Massimo Riccioli of Rome with designs by David Collins Studio.
* Northall Restaurant featuring contemporary British cuisine.
* Bassoon Bar, also by David Collins Studio, destined to be a top London gathering spot.
* ESPA Life, the largest spa in London, sprawling over four floors with a beautiful pool, treatment rooms, a café and innovative services.
* Seven signature suites, including The Royal Suite, also the largest in London, with everything from its own wine cellar to a spa treatment room.
* A Daniel Galvin salon with a “movie makeover room” where guests can view hundreds of DVDs to see old hairstyles and fashion ideas.
* And even a Harrods boutique for easy shopping.
For more information, visit www.corinthia.com/london.