This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
A-ROSA River Cruises Reservations for 2014 River Boat Sailings in Europe Now OpenAugust 21, 2013 By: Newswire
David Morris International (DMI) and A-ROSA River Cruises are now taking reservations for 2014 European river sailings, beginning April 10, 2014.
Featuring value-added, all-inclusive pricing including: open bar, gratuities, port charges, taxes & fees, shore excursions, transfers, Wi-Fi, and gourmet cuisine, passengers onboard A-ROSA are invited to 'Escape the Ordinary'.
"Our inaugural year has proven that A-ROSA Cruises provides their guests an elevated river cruise experience, especially in the area of sophisticated cuisine and wine pairing dinners," stated DMI President David Morris. "With such positive responses from our guests, we very much look forward to 2014 and spreading the word that A-ROSA is the next 'must do' when choosing to vacation in Europe."
The 2014 itineraries comprise of seven- to 11-night sailings throughout regions of Europe including:
• Rhine North Tulips (seven nights): The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany
• Rhine North South (nine nights): The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany
• Panoramic Rhine (seven nights): The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland
• Danube Delta Oneway (10 or 11 nights): Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Austria, Germany
• Danube Cataracts (10 nights): Germany, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia, Austria
• Danube Christmas Markets (seven nights): Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria
• Taste of Burgundy and Provence (seven nights): France
Early booking fares start at $2,569 per person for an outside cabin when purchased by December 31, 2013, a saving of $1,000 per stateroom (based on double occupancy).
For more information, visit www.arosacruises.com.