This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
First Look - Chalet Pelerin by Eleven ExperienceJanuary 28, 2013 By: Adam Leposa
|The view from the chalet // Photo by the author|
Travel Agent spent the weekend at Chalet Pelerin, a new luxury ski chalet from Eleven Experience. Chalet Pelerin is the second property from Eleven, and it is a good fit for groups of experienced adventure travelers or families looking for an off-the-beaten path getaway.
We arrived at the chalet, which is situated high on a hillside in the village of Le Miroir in the Savoie region of the French Alps, after a two-hour ground transfer from Geneva International Airport (GVA) that wound through historic French town centers and by an alpine lake. The property has four king suites, a bunk bed suite with four bunks and two extra bunks in the media room for particularly large groups, as well as an indoor saltwater lap pool, sauna, steam room and an outdoor hot tub. The main living area, which includes a fireplace, seating area and dining room, has sweeping views of the surrounding mountains on three sides, and it opens onto an outdoor deck. This is where we sampled the property's custom menus showcasing regional wines and cuisine, courtesy of the private sommelier and chef.
The chalet offers custom heli-skiing itineraries that explore the nearby mountains, and includes one heli-ski day as part of its base rate. It is also close to several ski areas, but far enough away for guests to enjoy a bit of peace and quiet when they're not on the slopes. We visited Sainte Foy, a small ski area with several lovely forest trails, and La Rosiere, which has more wide-open views of the surrounding mountains (even nearby Mont Blanc), as well as a run that extends all the way to Italy. Our last ski day we spent in Val D'Isere, a much larger ski resort that looks down over a glacier-fed lake.
Chalet Pelerin's base rate starts at €10,000 per group, per night, based on a 10-person occupancy. The rate includes:
• Pre-arrival concierge services
• Round-trip transportation from the airport (Geneva)
• Local transportation throughout stay
• All accommodations, 4 en-suite rooms and one bunk room
• Access to all amenities, including saltwater pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and steam room
• All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), prepared to guest preferences
• All meals outside the chalet (lunch enjoyed during day activities)
• All beverages, alcoholic and non
• Year-round guided adventures (on/off piste skiing, mountain biking, mountain climbing, hiking, etc.)
• All gear (custom Wagner skis, ski boots, helmets, goggles, mountain bikes, etc.)
• Pre-packed backpacks with necessary items including sunscreen, snacks, lip balm and more
• Passes to all local ski resorts, as applicable
• One day heli-skiing
• One day with a professional photographer
Visit elevenexperience.com or call 866-479-4677