This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
New York City Hotels Prepare for Sex and the City 2April 22, 2010 By: Jena Tesse Fox
As girls around the country—nay, the world—prepare themselves for the Sex and the City sequel, two New York hotels are offering deals to help ladies experience the SATC girls' lifestyle.
If the spoilers are any indication, it seems the “Sex and the City” ladies will be feeling the economic downturn’s pinch in this spring’s highly anticipated sequel. While the days of $500 shoes and $20 cosmos might be long gone, fashionistas can still enjoy a Carrie or Samantha-worthy NYC weekend without breaking the bank. The Big Apple’s GEM Hotels are offering the "GEM in the City" package, available May 1 to September 8, for glamour-seeking SATC fans on a designer shoestring budget.
With nightly rates starting at $159 per room, the GEM in the City package includes:
* A stay at The GEM Hotels in Chelsea, Midtown West and SoHo, familiar locations for SATC lovers. Complimentary amenities include premium bottled water, high-speed Internet access and Wolfgang Puck coffee.
* A guide to NYC sample sales and designer discount stores near The GEM Hotels. Who says you have to pay retail to look fabulous?
* Two make-your-own cocktail kits. Savvy girls know that it’s best to avoid pricey drinks unless your very own Big is buying. GEM will provide the ingredients to mix a Very Cherre Pomegranate Cosmo before heading out for a night on the town. The kit includes a mini vodka bottle and Very Cherre premium tart cherry juice.
* Dean Jacobs Cupcake Mix to make like Charlotte in the movie and bake your own sugary confections. Waiting in an around-the-block line for a $3 treat is not very chic, so take a much less expensive taste of NYC home with you instead.
To book the GEM and the City package, visit www.theGEMhotel.com/chic.
It doesn’t matter if fans are more the Carrie Bradshaw or Samantha Jones type, because The Westin New York at Times Square has a girlfriends getaway that will let all fashionistas take a bite out of the Big Apple. Nightly rates start at $379 per room, based on double occupancy, for stays May 27 through September 6 (bookable May 1), including:
* Accommodations in Midtown Manhattan, the perfect starting point to venture uptown, downtown, and everywhere in-between
* Manicures and pedicures for two at the hotel’s spa, so ladies can look their best for a night out on the town
* Two drinks at the hotel’s stylish Bar 10, where divas can try specialty drinks inspired by the movie including:
* Carrie’s White Cosmopolitan: A twist on the classic cosmo for those who believe in fairy tale endings
* Absolute Smith: Based on Smith Jerrod’s memorable Absolut ad
* Tartini: The perfect combination of the famed Cosmo and Flirtini
* Simply “Mr. Big”: Single malt scotch on the rocks for boyfriends and husbands who get dragged to the movie
Girlfriends can enjoy the movie sequel in the 13-theater Regal E-Walk Stadium, which is conveniently interconnected to the hotel, and makes for the perfect short-distance walk (especially if you are sporting four-inch pumps like Carrie and crew). The hotel concierge can provide guests with a list of some hotspots from the famous series and the first movie, such as Carrie’s apartment stoop, the church where Samantha meets “The Friar” and the store where Aidan designs furniture. Tickets for the “Sex and the City” tour can also be arranged.
For more information visit www.westinny.com and click on “packages and offers.”