This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Top 10 Girlfriend Getaways in the U.S.August 10, 2010 By: Staff
With the the NFL and NCAA football approaching, the World Series around the corner, and the AMP Energy 500 at Talladega Super Speedway on the horizon, there may be too much testosterone in the air for the average female. But even those who are huge sports fans could use a luxurious spa retreat, refined wine tasting tour, carefree nightlife escape or relaxed shopping trips, right?
According to the Travel Industry Association of America, 24 percent of American women have taken a girlfriend getaway in the past three years while 39 percent plan to take one in the next three years. As women everywhere have quickly discovered the blissful escape of girlfriend getaways, HotelsCombined.com names the Top 10 Girlfriend Getaways in the U.S. and offers some deals to these familiar and off-the-beaten-path locales.
1. Las Vegas— Vegas is a favorite destination for women looking for a little self-indulgence. The Four Seasons tempts its female guests with a package that includes in-room cocktails and immediate access to world-class gaming.
2. Palm Beach, FL— This iconic beach town that inspired the whimsical fashions of Lily Pulitzer welcomes trendsetters to the new The Omphoy Ocean Resort, which features yoga sessions on the beach and private spa treatments on oceanfront terraces.
3. San Francisco – From trendy bistros to exemplar seafood, San Francisco offers foodies the chance to experience culinary masterpieces and chocolate delights found all around The Fairmont Heritage Place in Ghirardelli Square.
4. Austin, TX— Shopaholics in need of retail therapy appreciate this central location next to three upscale malls in this emerging shopping haven. A little further south, girlfriends discover Austin’s distinguished SoCo district, full of bohemian shops and hip boutiques. Hotelscombined.com recommends Hyatt Place Austin Arborteum.
5. Portland— For wine connoisseurs, the Hotel Vintage Plaza private wine room and nightly wine hour complement a relaxing outing in Oregon’s renowned wine country.
6. Miami— Home of “fruit caviar” cocktails and the hottest local DJs, the Hotel Victor in South Beach brings the vibrancy of Miami nightlife right to its doorstep. With Friday night Ice Bar Chill-Outs and Saturday night Sunset Sessions, girlfriends can dance the night away.
7. Asheville, NC— The Biltmore Inn, located on the 8,000-acre Biltmore Estate, is the ultimate secluded escape. Surrounded by beautiful wooded scenery in the heart of the Great Smokey Mountains, women in need of rejuvenation will leave feeling refreshed and revitalized.
8. New York— After exploring the Guggenheim Museum and the Metropolitan Museum of Art, art lovers staying at The Roosevelt Hotel take advantage of a special package that includes tickets to Broadway’s longest running musical, the Phantom of the Opera.
9. Stowe, VT— Women of all ages will fall in love with Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa, which treats mind, body, and soul via Sound Therapy body tuning and the ancient art of Ayurvedic herbal oil treatments.
10. Savannah, GA - Experience the charm of Savannah’s southern hospitality with the River Street Inn's Eat/Sleep Southern Package. Located alongside the country’s best antique shops, the Inn provides antique lovers direct access to hundred-year-old armoires and other old-world treasures.