This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
The Colonnade Hotel Receives Boston Green Business AwardApril 16, 2009 By: Travel Agent Central Contributor
Boston Mayor Thomas Menino has singled out The Colonnade Hotel as a recipient of the 2009 Green Business Awards, recognizing the Back Bay landmark’s pioneering efforts towards environmental sustainability.
The Colonnade has undergone a green reinvention that has put it at the forefront of the environmental movement in the hospitality industry. A few highlights:
* The first U.S. hotel to implement the ElectroCide System on a property-wide basis. More powerful than bleach, ElectroCide converts sodium and chloride (salt) ions into a completely non-toxic cleaning solution, which is then used to clean and sanitize all areas of the hotel.
* The first hotel to own two fuel-efficient and eco-friendly Smart Cars by Mercedes Benz as hotel courtesy vehicles
* Installation of advanced-technology climate-controlled heating and ventilating systems; and low-flow consumption toilets – all of which have translated into considerable energy and financial savings for the hotel. This year will see all lighting converted to LED bulbs.
* A hotel-wide single-stream recycling program
* The hotel is a member of Boston Green Tourism and an EPA WasteWise Partner, both of which focus on reducing waste, energy and greenhouse gases
* An annual participant in Mayor Menino’s “Boston Shines” neighborhood cleanup program