This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
10 Holiday Towns in the United StatesNovember 9, 2009 By: Staff
Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner, and it's not too late to add some extra spirit to your holiday vacation. With that in mind, CSA Travel Protection has released a list of favorite towns with holiday-themed names to help travelers get in the spirit.
No matter what part of the country you call home, there's a town nearby with a name that sparks the holiday frame of mind.
1. Holiday— A suburb of the Tampa-St.Petersburg-Clearwater metropolitan area in Florida.
2. Joy— Double the joy, double the fun. Joy, AK is a township in White County; and Joy, IL is a village with a population of less than 400.
3. Thanksgiving, MD— A town just about five miles west of Easton.
4. Turkey— Just like on the meat on Thanksgiving, there's an abundance of towns named Turkey. You¹ll find one in Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas and West Virginia.
5. Pie, WV— If you live in or near West Virginia, you can enjoy as much Turkey and Pie as you can stand in one day.
6. Pumpkin— You'll find Pumpkin, GA northeast of Atlanta, and Pumpkin, TX is adjacent to the Sam Houston National Forest.
7. Cranberry— It's anyone's guess if the residents prefer them dried, sauced or jelled, but you'll find towns named after these tart little berries in Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
8. Eggnog, UT— It's most likely difficult to find a rum version of this popular drink here.
9. Chestnut— Go a little nuts and take a drive to a town called Chestnut in Alabama, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Montana, or West Virginia.
10. Snowflake— No two towns named Snowflake, whether in Arizona, Virginia or West Virginia, are alike.
Planning is key to a successful trip, but unexpected weather and illness can disrupt even the most carefully organized excursion. Travelers can learn more about how travel insurance can protect their trip by contacting their favorite travel agent, or CSA at www.csatravelprotection.com and (800)