This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Top 10 Places to Celebrate New Year's Eve 2009December 11, 2009 By: Staff
Looking for some last-minute advice about where to send clients to ring in 2010, or to party down yourself? HotelsCombined.com has just released its list of the top 10 places to celebrate New Year's Eve 2009.
1. Waikoloa, Hawaii— Hilton Waikoloa Village Blue Moon New Year's Eve Party. North America and this Big Island hotel ring in the New Year under a historic blue moon, which will not occur again on New Year's Eve until 2028.
2. Clearwater, Florida— Sandpearl Resort Once in a Blue Moon Package. Celebrate with Blue Pearl Cocktails, stargazing with a professional astronomer and a keepsake star from the International Star Registry.
3. Huntsville, Alabama— Huntsville Marriott's "Blue Moon Ball" New Year's Eve Party. Includes live band "Kozmic Mama" and continental breakfast with champagne at midnight.
4. New York City— Crowne Plaza Times Square New Year's Eve Party in the Broadway Ballroom. Includes three-course dinner, flowing Louis Roederer Champagne, live music and dancing and unrivalled viewing area to watch the ball drop live.
5. Las Vegas— Black Eyed Peas Host New Year's Eve at LAX Nightclub. Party with Will.i.am, Apl.de.ap, Taboo and Fergie at this Luxor Hotel Nightclub and then head out to the strip at midnight to view one of the largest fireworks displays in the world, shot from seven Las Vegas Strip hotel rooftops.
6. Reykjavik, Iceland— Grand Hotel Reykjavik New Year's Celebration. Celebrate the New Year in the world's northernmost capital with a four-course meal, gala party and views of the city's all-night fireworks displays.
7. Barcelona— Murmuri Barcelona Hotel New Year's Eve package. Enjoy VIP treatment and a New Year's Eve Cotillion gala dinner highlighted by the Spanish tradition of eating 12 grapes in 12 seconds as clock bells mark the end of the year.
8. London— Kensington Close Hotel New Year's Eve Bond Ball. This 007 themed party encourages guests to dress in costume for this annual event featuring London's best disc jockeys, signature martinis and a casino.
9. Sydney— Shangri La Hotel Blu Bar on 36 New Year's Eve Party. Boasting the city's best views of Sydney Harbour, this extravaganza features gourmet canapes, champagne on arrival and during the world - renowned midnight fireworks display at midnight.
10. Rio de Janeiro— The Copacabana Palace glamorous New Year's Eve. Relax in luxury with a private dinner and drinks on famous Copacabana Beach, where 2 million revellers dressed in traditional white garments gather for Rio's largest fireworks display and beachside stages and live music.