This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Amadeus Agenta Returns As Host AgencyFebruary 10, 2011 By: George Dooley
Amadeus announced the return of Amadeus Agenta, a hosted travel agency solution for independent North American travel agencies. The reborn host will incorporate the latest technology of the Amadeus Selling Platform together with time-saving tools, high-value content and support services, Amadeus said.
Meant for home-based, non-ARC/non-IATA, start-up and/or cruise-only agencies, Amadeus Agenta will combine affordable, easy-to-use travel technology and booking tools with industry-leading host agency ticketing, fulfillment, and administration, Amadeus said.
"In 2004, Amadeus first conceived the Agenta program to help smaller U.S. travel agencies who were struggling to survive during those challenging times. Today, however, there are tens of thousands of such agencies who are thriving and generating millions of dollars in revenue," said Tom Cates, chief commercial officer for Amadeus North America. "But we recognized independent travel agencies today still need what they needed then — business efficiencies, lower operating costs and more time to sell and service their customers. So the time is right to bring back Amadeus Agenta."
The new Amadeus Agenta offers all the features and benefits of the "classic" version but with added business management tools, streamlined functionality and lower, market-competitive pricing. Additionally, Amadeus Agenta is now available for the first time to travel agencies in Canada.
"Independent agencies told us they want choice, flexibility and support. With Amadeus Agenta, they can focus less on running their business and more on doing business," said Bill Moreno, who heads up the Amadeus Agenta team. "Amadeus Agenta helps them rediscover the fun of being a travel agent while also enabling them to be successful entrepreneurs."
Some of the benefits and tools the platform features:
· The Amadeus Selling Platform, Amadeus’ fully graphical and user-friendly booking solution, including access to GDS and non-GDS content
· Profitable, 100 percent at-source commission program where agents can earn up to 35 percent commission on select non-air travel products
· Full administrative support including hosting, fulfillment, ticketing, invoicing, itineraries, billing and redemption
· New, enhanced detailed tracking and business management tools for bookings, commissions, revenue, expenses and service fees
· Comprehensive online training and support
· For U.S. users: individual Vacation.com membership, including access to highest tier commissions, Engagement marketing program and conference attendance
· For Canada users: access to Merit Travel’s “Try That,” golf, ski and exclusive cruise vacation packages and Soft Voyage’s SIREV platform
Hosting and fulfillment for Amadeus Agenta in the U.S. will be served by UNIGLOBE Travel Center and in Canada by Merit Travel Group.
"These exclusive partnerships will provide Amadeus Agenta customers with top-notch customer service and reduce or even eliminate administrative tasks and overhead associated with running a travel agency," said Moreno.
Moreno added that Amadeus Agenta is only one, but very important, piece of Amadeus North America’s focus on serving the needs of independent and home-based agencies.