This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
SCORE Offers "Ask an Expert" BlogFebruary 12, 2009 By: Travel Agent Central Contributor
SCORE "Counselors to America's Small Business" has launched the "SCORE Ask an Expert Blog" at www.score.org. Five SCORE experts offer their tips, insights and answers to questions from entrepreneurs across the U.S.
Comments and questions from blog visitors are welcome. The blog Web site address is http://askanexpert.score.org. The first blog entries highlight free business resources, start-up financing tips and details about the Small Business Administration's Community Express loan program.
SCORE's bloggers include:
• Steve Bloom, Atlanta SCORE, www.scoreatlanta.org. Bloom started several business ventures in mortgage banking, real estate development and management, importing, sign manufacturing, and business consulting. He has invested in several start-ups and helped in turning around a factoring company and distressed real estate properties. He is the past chapter chair for Atlanta SCORE, which won SCORE National Chapter of the Year honors in 2008.
• Jerry Chautin, Manasota SCORE in Sarasota, Fla., www.score-suncoast.org. Chautin's entrepreneurial career was in commercial mortgage banking, business lending and commercial real estate. He founded a mortgage and business-lending firm and a seminar company that produced educational programs related to real estate and business financing. Since 1993, he has been advising SCORE clients on perfecting their business plans and obtaining financing. In 2006, he was named the SBA's Small Business Journalist of the Year.
• Bill Haman, Greater Cincinnati SCORE, www.scorechapter34.org. Haman grew his company, Advance Finishing, from $500,000 to nearly $5 million in revenue. During his tenure, the company designed, planned and coordinated the relocation of the business to a facility five times larger while maintaining all orders on schedule and retaining all employees. He also was an executive at Avon for 10 years and honored as the #1 Division Sales Manager in the nation. Bill is a past chapter chair for Greater Cincinnati SCORE.
• Greg Magnus, Richmond SCORE, www.richmondscore.org. Magnus is a seasoned publisher and online marketing expert with more than 20 years of consulting and entrepreneurial experience. He serves as president of AIM Custom Media where he develops online marketing campaigns. As a mentor at Richmond SCORE, Greg helps clients understand online marketing and provides advice on Web site development, blogging, social networking and Web 2.0.
• Alvin Roselin, New York City SCORE, www.scorenyc.org. Roselin founded and sold Planned Communications Services Inc., a New York City marketing communications company specializing in all forms of media. The company produces and distributes message films, including public service announcements, video news releases, infomercials, corporate sales films and syndicated TV programs. Roselin is the past chapter chair and current district director of New York City SCORE.
Since 1964, SCORE "Counselors to America's Small Business" has helped more than 8 million aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners through counseling and business workshops. More than 11,200 volunteer business counselors in 370 chapters serve their communities through entrepreneur education dedicated to the formation, growth and success of small businesses. For more information about starting or operating a small business, call 800-634-0245 for the SCORE chapter nearest you. Visit SCORE on the Web at www.score.org and www.score.org/women.