This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
CruiseOne & Cruises Inc. Announce Re-launch of Consumer WebsitesSeptember 13, 2010 By: George Dooley
CruiseOne & Cruises Inc. announced the re-launch of their consumer websites. The sites offer interested vacationers the online tools they need to make booking a cruise as easy as ever. The web page redesign impacts the main brand consumer pages, as well as the customized websites for the network’s 1,100+ agents. The re-designed sites can be seen atwww.CruiseOne.com
Brand new features now part of the consumer-facing websites for all CruiseOne franchise owners and Cruises Inc. independent contractors include:
* Modified colors and designs as well as more space within each page to eliminate the need to click through multiple pages to locate cruise agents, news and offers
* A dynamic content section which includes a Featured Cruise Line, Featured Cruise Ship, and Featured Destination, unique to each agent’s site. The combination of these three sections will change on a seven-day rotation, allowing search engines to rank each agent’s site as unique from other CruiseOne & Cruises Inc. sites
* A virtual business card that includes the agent’s photo, location, phone number, and links to their social networking sites
* A greater focus on providing consumers with rich video content
* Added sharing capabilities throughout the website, allowing consumers to share content with friends and family via e-mail, Facebook, text message, Twitter, Google Buzz and more than 50 other social media and social bookmarking sites
“The redesign will not only help potential cruisers learn more about a cruise vacation, but will also enhance the ability to find a travel agent that matches up with their needs,” said Dwain Wall, senior vice president and general manager of CruiseOne & Cruises Inc.
In addition to the main consumer websites and customized agent websites, the companies have also re-launched their niche sites, www.SeaLuxe.com, www Sealuxury.com, www.CompanyCruises.com and www.MemberCruises.com.