This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
CruiseOne Makes Gains in Rankings and AwardsFebruary 15, 2011 By: Staff
CruiseOne reported it has started the calendar year off on a positive note with year-over-year upward movement in some of the world’s top franchise lists as well as adding one new ranking to its roster. By earning recognition alongside renowned brands like Cold Stone Creamery, H & R Block and Dunkin’ Donuts, CruiseOne said it has demonstrated its ever-increasing value to franchisees versus competing travel industry companies.
So far in 2011, the company has gained the following accolades:
• #58 in Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Franchise 500,” up from #90 in 2010
• #25 in Entrepreneur’s “Fastest Growing Franchise,” up from #76 in 2010
• #13 in Entrepreneur’s “Top Low Cost Franchise,” up from #25 in 2010
• #14 in Entrepreneur’s “Top Homebased Franchise,” up from #25 in 2010
• #51 in Entrepreneur’s “America’s Top Global Franchises,” up from #74 in 2010
• #76 in Dun & Bradstreet’s “AllBusiness All-Star Franchise TOP 300,” up from #102 in 2010
• #27 in FranchiseBusinessReview’s “Top Low Cost Franchises,” a new ranking for CruiseOne in 2011
"We could not be more proud of our rankings in this year’s franchise lists, and attribute these placements to the success of our hard-working franchise owners," said Dwain Wall, senior vice president and general manager of CruiseOne. "As the travel industry continues to grow, CruiseOne maintains a fervent commitment to providing a quality business model with a renowned reputation, connecting franchisees with the knowledge, skills and tools they need to become successful small business owners."