This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
NEST Expands Leisure Offers with New SuppliersSeptember 22, 2011 By: George Dooley Home-Based Travel Agent
The Network of Entrepreneurs Selling Travel (NEST), reports new relationships with several preferred suppliers. The new preferred suppliers will provide NEST's home-based travel agents with additional product offerings to ensure their clients’ leisure travel needs are met with innovative solutions at the most competitive prices, NEST said.
"Our new supplier partnerships are in direct response to our agents’ marketing needs,” said Nicole Mazza, chief marketing officer for NEST. “These trusted names in travel give our home-based NEST agents added opportunities to increase sales and strengthen relationships with their leisure clientele.”
NEST's new preferred suppliers include:
• Anderson Vacations is a leading wholesaler and tour operator offering FIT and fully escorted tours to the South Pacific, Australia, New Zealand, the U.S. and Canada. The company customizes journeys for all types of budgets, and provides a full-service group and air department.
“We at Anderson Vacations believe that our strategic partnership with NEST will allow us each to create more business opportunities for one another. Their agents are among the best in the business, and we’re combining their network with our highly service-based, specialist knowledge wholesale team selling Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific islands," Corey Marshall, president and CEO of Anderson Vacations commented.
• MLT Vacations is one of the industry’s largest providers of customized vacation packages. Hundreds of best value trips to the world’s most beloved leisure destinations are available through its multiple vacation package brands including Delta Vacations, Continental Airlines Vacations, United Vacations and Worry-Free Vacations.
Terry Morrison, VP of sales, MLT Vacations, said, “Since the launch of our partnership with NEST, we have experienced first hand the power of their organization. We knew that NEST had the best home-based travel professionals of any organization--that is why we felt so strongly about working together. We are excited to see the results of our relationship and look forward to continued growth in 2012."
• Rocky Mountaineer offers vacation packages to the most unique regions of Canada, including the world-acclaimed Rocky Mountaineer two-day, all daylight rail journey between Canada’s West and the Canadian Rockies. From mid-April to mid-October, there are more than 70 vacation packages available ranging from two to sixteen days.
• One of the industry’s premiere safari operators, African Travel has been providing travelers with customized safaris for the past 34 years. Their luxury collection itineraries highlight food and wine, golf, spa, family activities, anniversaries and honeymoons, art, history and culture.
• The culinary travel company Tour de Forks provides uncommon epicurean adventures that allow travelers to discover a destination, its history, its culture and its people through its cuisine. Products include a selection of small escorted group tours, easy-to-sell packages and unique cooking school programs. Food-focused destinations include: France, Italy, Spain, South America, South Africa, Turkey and the U.S.
• Wendy Wu Tours specializes in fully inclusive group travel lasting from 9-28 days to China, Mongolia, Vietnam, India, Central Asia, Nepal, Bhutan, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand. The operator provides travelers with the “must see” attractions in each country, and offers innovative programs to previously unreachable areas via itineraries like its Silk Road, "Dreams" and Himalayan trips.
• For travelers yearning to get off the beaten path, Intrepid Travel opens up a whole new world of adventure travel. The tour operator specializes in intimate, small group travel experiences averaging just 10 people per trip. Over 300 trips make up the Intrepid repertoire, including itineraries in Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, North America, The Middle East and Australasia.
NEST has negotiated special packages and commissions with these new preferred suppliers.
To find out more about the new suppliers, NEST agencies can log onto the Agent Extranet at www.inthenest.com or contact their local Business Development Manager.