This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
NEST Offers Free Direct Mail ProgramFebruary 20, 2009 By: George Dooley
NEST has announced its Lifestyle Marketing direct mail campaigns for 2009, giving its home-based agents even more opportunities to mine their customer databases for incremental business in these tough economic times. The program is designed to drive business to NEST agents and preferred suppliers.
“Working in partnership with many of our preferred suppliers, we’ve taken a systematic approach to capturing these niche markets for our home-based agents,” said Nicole Mazza, chief marketing officer at NEST. “Our message to the traveling public is that a local travel agent is ready, waiting and can be counted on to handle all of their travel needs with very personal service -- when they’re ready to take a break from today’s stresses and reward themselves and their families with that much-needed vacation. Through these direct mail campaigns, we’re pushing specialized travel business to our home-based agents.”
The Lifestyle Marketing Campaigns focus on niche markets of:
* Romance – Whether it’s a big ship cruise to Europe, a river cruise on the Danube or an all-inclusive couples beach resort in Jamaica, the preferred supplier offers inside are geared specifically toward those seeking to rekindle the spark of romance.
* Family – These trips entice families to re-establish ties and spend quality time together. They can “blast off” at a theme park, see the country via train, have a Wild West adventure, or just kick back in the Bahamas.
* Golf & Spa – Geared toward guys’ and gals’ getaways, these deals appeal to those seeking to unwind either on a championship golf course or at a sublime spa. Agent sign-up deadline: March 6.
* Luxury – White glove service, anyone? This luxury mailer offers crème-de-la-crème excursions, along with extravagant incentives and travel experiences designed for opulent-minded individuals. Agent sign-up deadline: May 8.
* Soft Adventure – Created for those who like to explore and be pampered, these Soft Adventure trips encourage travelers to experience the world first-hand in the spirit of adventure. Agent sign-up deadline: September 8.
Multi-branded with select preferred suppliers, NEST’s Lifestyle Marketing Campaigns drive new business to the organization’s agents and move greater market share to its supplier partners, NEST says.
NEST agents are notified in advance of each promotion. They custom-order the direct mailers, which were designed by an award-winning team; select the clients they feel would be most receptive to the offer; and upload their databases. The direct mail pieces are overprinted with the agent's telephone, fax and e-mail address, and are mailed on their behalf.
Each Lifestyle Marketing Campaign also promotes a contest to grab the attention of overly stressed consumers. Winners receive such prizes as a $100 Target or Visa gift card. All customer replies generated by the Lifestyle Marketing Campaigns are directed to the NEST agent. They follow-up on the leads and complete the sale, maintaining control over the entire sales process.
To find out more about the Lifestyle Marketing Campaigns, NEST agents can log onto the Agent Extranet at www.inthenest.com or contact their local Service Director. To learn more about joining NEST, home-based agents can visit www.jointhenest.com or contact Andrew Wainer at 888-245-NEST x3008.