This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
ASTA IDE 2010 Turkey Offers Value to AgentsFebruary 23, 2009 By: Travel Agent Central Contributor
Travel agents attending ASTA's 2009 International Destination Expo (IDE) in Sun City, South Africa (March 8-11) and who register on-site to attend the 2010 event in Istanbul (April 19-22) will be eligible to receive a complimentary four-night hotel package at one of six five-star hotels. Additionally, Turkish Airlines is offering 2010 travel agent delegates who are flying from the U.S. (New York or Chicago) a special fare of $400 to Istanbul and once there, $50 add-on fees to select domestic destinations. International attendees will receive 25 percent off all applicable roundtrip airfares on Turkish Airlines.
"This is an unprecedented offer for travel agents attending an ASTA International Destination Expo," said Chris Russo, ASTA president and chair. "The four-day educational and networking event will provide added value for agents looking to expand their niche and destination education without breaking the bank."
As part of their registration, attendees will receive four nights in the following five-star properties. (Discounted rates-ASTA travel agent: $259/ non-member: $299 / guest: $359-will be available through Dec. 5, 2009.)
• Ceylan Intercontinental. Located in the most central part of Istanbul-Taksim-and against the backdrop of the Bosphorus, this exculsive hotel offers impressive views of the Old City, Blue Mosque and the Royal Topkapi Palace.
• Conrand Istanbul. Situated in the city center and adjacent to Yildiz Palace the luxury hotel offers stunning views of Istanbul, including the banks of the Asian side and the Bosphorus Strait. The hotel is located on the European side of the city and is close to Dolmabahce, the Grand Bazaar, Hagia Sophia, a number of fashionable shopping district and malls and the bridge to the Asian side.
• Hyatt Regency Istanbul. The Hyatt Regency reflects the spirit and culture of the magical city of Istanbul. Enjoying a spectacular setting overlooking the Bosphorus, this high-end property is just minutes away from the historic landmarks of the Old City, including Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace.
• Hilton Istanbul. Overlooking the Bosphorus, this luxury hotel provides fabulous views from its Bosphorus Terrace Restaurant. Guests are just a 15-minute walk from the shopping district other attractions such as the Majestic Blue Mosque.
• The Ritz-Carlton Istanbul. The Ritz-Carlton stands in the center of Istanbul and epitomizes the welcoming spirit and convergence of East and West, past and present.The 5-star hotel features Ottoman-inspired influences that pay homage to the rich historical tradition of Turkey.
• Swissôtel The Bosphorus, Istanbul. The Swissôtel hotel is located in the center of Istanbul, on the European banks of the Bosphorus, within 65 acres of historical gardens.The high-end hotel is close to all main historical attractions, such as Grand Bazaar and the Blue Mosque. Designer shops and exclusive bars and restaurants are all nearby.
Register today for the 2009 International Destination Expo and gain multiple opportunities for you to spread your worldwide network. To learn more about ASTA's International Destination Expo and to register for this year's event in Sun City, visit www.ASTA.org/expo.