This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Sprint Reaching Out to Small BusinessesOctober 23, 2009 By: Staff
Sprint Nextel Corp. hopes to “capture a leading share” of the small-business market segment’s rapid growth, the company said in a Thursday release. The Small Business team would be part of the 4,000-employee Business Markets Group, which Sprint created earlier this year.
The team will work with all Sprint groups that deal with small-business clients, helping them choose from among a broad array of technology solutions and get a consistent focus on their needs, the release said. The groups include marketing, customer experience, product development and sales channels.
“Sprint is well-positioned to help the small-business community explore, embrace and maximize new technology that enables them to easily stay connected to customers and access critical information from virtually wherever they are,” Tom Shaughnessy, Sprint’s managing director of the small business team, said in the release.
New and enhanced services for small businesses will include:
• An online community with tips and tools for small businesses.
• Ready Now for Business, a program to make sure Sprint business customers get the correct products and services to meet their needs.
• New certified indirect dealers to serve small businesses.
• Small-business account executives to support and train Sprint stores and dealers.
• Sprint Premier Care, a team to support business customers.