This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Globus, Cosmos 2010 Unveils 2010 Program with Major SavingsOctober 14, 2009 By: George Dooley
Globus and Cosmos have unveiled dozens of European vacations, including new getaways, travel styles and savings of up to 20 percent, compared with 2009 prices for 2010. The company also sees a resurgence of travel demand to Europe with both cost-conscious and seasoned travelers alike turning to packaged and all-inclusive vacations to fulfill their European travel plans.
“We know many vacation-deprived travelers are gearing up to get away in 2010,” said Scott Nisbet, president and CEO of the Globus family of brands. “And, we’re providing them more ways to stretch their travel dollars abroad. And, as a bonus for Americans looking for a guilt-free getaway, most costs for our vacations are both planned for and paid upfront in U.S. dollars.”
As part of its 2010 Europe offerings, the company is touting huge savings. Popular Globus vacations benefiting from discounts include: Italy’s Great Cities (nine days; Rome, Florence and Venice) priced from $1,59; Introduction to Ireland (eight days; Dublin, Ennis, Killarney and Waterford) priced from $1,039; Imperial Splendors (11 days; Munich, Prague, Budapest, Vienna and Salzburg) priced from $1,599; and Normandy, Brittany & Châteaux Country (nine days; Paris, Caen, Mont St. Michel and Blois) priced from $1,789.
In 2010, Globus and Cosmos are offering travelers a plethora of travel styles including Panorama and Regional Discovery tours ranging from seven to 27 days, all-inclusive river cruises, family-focused getaways a Platinum Collection of vacations and NEW LeisureScapes (extended stay packages from Cosmos). In addition, Globus offers travelers Vignette vacations, designed for a new generation of touring. These getaways offer more time in each city, centrally located hotels and at least one train as a mode of transportation.
“Not everyone wants their story to unfold the same way,” said Nisbet. “Our vacations are designed to offer travelers flexibility, choice and a pace that best fits the way they want to travel. No other company offers travelers more experience or selection.”
Travelers interested in embarking on a Globus or Cosmos European getaway can benefit from even more savings, receiving $300 off/couple the air-inclusive price on any 2010 Globus, Cosmos or Monograms Europe vacation when booking between now and December 1, 2009. In addition, Globus and United/Lufthansa are offering travelers incredible savings to nearly 20 European destinations from select US gateways.
Globus/Lufthansa Round-Trip from JFK Sample Fares: London – as low as $428, Paris – as low as $442, Rome – as low as $445 and Amsterdam – as low as $424.
2010 Vacation Highlights
* (Family Travel) London & Paris: A Tale of Two Cities (7 days; London and Paris) priced from $1,449
* (Platinum Collection) Italy at Leisure (10 days; Rome, San Gimignano, Venice) priced from $2,779
* (Vignette) Enchanting Europe (13 days; England, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland) priced from $2,599
* The Best of Southern England (7 days; London, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Bath, Brighton) priced from $1,149
* The Best of Switzerland (8 days; Zurich, St. Moritz, Lugano, Zermatt, Gruyène, Lucerne) priced from $1,629
* Spanish Fiesta (14 days; Madrid, Vitoria, Pamplona, Barcelona, Valencia, Granada, Costa del Sol, Seville) priced from $2,279
* Italian Treasures (10 days; Rome, Lucca, Florence, Venice, Assisi) priced from $1,849
* (River Cruise) Portugal River Cruise (11 days; Lisbon, 7-night Douro River cruise) priced from $2,399
* (LeisureScapes) NEW Rome & Sorrento (15 days; Rome and Sorrento) priced from $1,549
* (LeisureScapes) NEW Costa del Sol (14 days; Torremolinos) priced from $1,229
* NEW The Magic of the Italian Lakes (8 days; Lake Maggiore, Lake Como, Lake Garda) priced from $999
* British Panorama (9 days; London, Leeds, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Bristol) priced from $999
* Prague, Vienna & Budapest (9 days; Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Salzburg) priced from $989
* Alpine Adventure & Glacier Express (11 days; Munich, Inssbruck, Lake Lucerne, Lausanne, Zermatt, Lugano, Venice, Salzburg) from $1,479
* Grand Tour of Spain (14 days; Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona, Pamplona, Burgos, Salamanca, Seville, Granada, Cordoba) priced from $1,675
* Italy & Greece (12 days; Rome, Florence, Venice, one-night Adriatic Sea Cruise, Olympia, Tolon, Athens) priced from $1,599
* Cairo, Alexandria & the Mediterranean (8 days; Cairo, Alexandra, Marsa Matruh) priced from $949
All of the above prices represent land- or land- and cruise-only. Visit www.globusfamily.com.