This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Insight Vacations Launches ePartnersNovember 12, 2009 By: Jena Tesse Fox
Insight Vacations has launched ePartners, an innovative lead communication program.
The program is based on best practice CRM (Customer Relations Management) and takes a two-pronged approach to marketing, helping agents to keep up-to-date with their bookings and get sales leads for repeat business; while making sure the client is taken care of, from pre-tour information, to travel tips, to a well-timed welcome home letters.
ePartner travel consultant benefits include:
• Improved client service levels by providing additional travel information.
• Personalized, co-branded, timely information helps to build client loyalty to the consultant.
• Added value opportunities delivered through communication enhances client’s travel experience and endears them to both Insight Vacations and their travel consultant.
• Receive client feedback post tour including future travel intentions and timing.
• Receive brochure request leads post tour.
• Receive a weekly statement listing the bookings awaiting deposit and full payment, documents that have been printed and sent, and client’s who have not yet checked in online.
ePartner client benefits include:
• Personalized communication received prior to travel including advice on how to prepare for their trip and FAQ’s.
• Ability to become a part of pre-tour community to engage the passenger in their upcoming travel experience.
• Dietary and other special requests can be communicated early which will enable Insight Vacations to address them more effectively
• No paperwork for the client on the first day of their tour.
• Tour Directors will be able to make better recommendations based on client preferences.
Recently launched, ePartners has been designed to give Insight Vacations selling agents a strong competitive edge.
For more information, agents should contact their Insight Vacations District Sales Manager. For reservations, agents can contact Insight Vacations at 800-582-8380. Insight pays a minimum of 10 percent commission on land. For more information or to order brochures, visit www.insightvacations.com.