This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Tough Start to 2010: Travel Insurance and Agents Prove ValueMay 6, 2010 By: George Dooley
The year 2010 is barely five months old and has seen nine major disasters affecting the world of travel, Travel Insured International points out – including four earthquakes, four floods and one volcano explosion.
One result, travelers are getting serious in considering the advantages of a professional travel agent to help in a travel emergency. And they are heeding agents counsel to get a travel insurance plan that provides both financial and emergency assistance.
Citing the events of the past months, Travel Insured is reminding travelers it is crucial for them in obtaining travel insurance to cover a future disaster. They are urging travelers to buy an insurance plan before a disaster event occurs and urging agents to remind clients of the importance of travel insurance.
The nine major natural disasters cited by Travel Insured that have affected travel thus far in 2010:
* The month of May has already seen major floods in Nashville, forcing the famed Opryland Hotel’s evacuation and flooding a large downtown area.
* April brought the devastating volcanic ash from the Iceland eruption closing Europe airspace, covered as an unforeseen weather event for Travel Insured plans purchased prior to April 15. The same event has continued with some ongoing effects into May.
* Other April events included an earthquake in northwest China, deadly floods in Rio de Janeiro and a second earthquake in Calixco and Tijuana, Mexico.
* March brought the “nor’easter” storm to the eastern U.S. with record floods and falling trees rendering many homes uninhabitable in New Jersey and Rhode Island.
* February saw an earthquake centered in Concepcion, and affecting Santiago, Chile.
* January started the year with floods and mudslides closing roads and forcing evacuations from Machu Picchu, Peru, following the massive earthquake that devastated Port au Prince, Haiti.
The disasters underscore the importance of travel insurance, including plans that give travelers access to Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance services, available 24/7, Travel Insured says. This pays off big time wherever they need help to re-route their itinerary or find emergency accommodations. Travel Insured plans are fully commissionable.