This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Travel Impressions Offers $400 Air CreditsAugust 24, 2009 By: George Dooley Travel Agent
Travel Impressions is celebrating “Palace Resorts Month” with value-added savings including air credits up to $400 per room, $300 golf and spa credits and special 25th Anniversary Palace Passport. Travel Impressions and Palace Resorts are also offering enhanced commission programs for travel agents booking Palace Resorts vacations for their clients including the opportunity to earn up to $1,500 for 10 bookings (minimum of seven nights each). Details include:
• Air Credit up to $400 – clients booking a land/air package to any Palace Resorts property in Mexico (with the exception of Le Blanc Spa Resort) can earn up to a $400 air credit per room, per stay, based on double occupancy. Travelers booking between three and four nights will receive a $100 air credit per room, per stay, based on double occupancy and $50 per room, per stay, based on single occupancy. Reservations that are five and six nights earn a $200 air credit per room, per stay, based on double occupancy and $100 per room, per stay, based on single occupancy. Bookings that are a minimum of seven nights receive a $400 air credit per room, per stay, based on double occupancy and $200 per room, per stay, based on single occupancy. This offer is valid on air-inclusive vacation packages booked by December 15, for travel now through December 31.
• $300 Golf & Spa Credit – travelers receive a $300 golf and spa credit for use at Palace Resorts properties in Cancun and the Riviera Maya, Mexico. Reservations must be a minimum of three nights and booked by December 19, for travel from August 23 through December 23.
• 25th Anniversary Palace Passport – vacationers booking a minimum of three nights at any Palace Resorts property will receive a value-packed 25th Anniversary Palace Passport featuring spa and golf credits, “buy one, get one free” swimming with the dolphins experience and other tour discounts. Reservations and travel must be complete by December 23.
Palace Resorts offers the brand new family category available for a total of six adults and children sharing adjoining rooms. The family category features the following:
• Xbox 360/DVD Player
• Family-friendly welcome snacks
• Fun in the Sun Bucket Kit
• Mini bar with milk, chocolate milk and juices
• Selection of movies, Xbox 360 games and children’s library
• Bath amenities for kids
• Mini bathrobe and slippers
• Kids room service menu
• Family guide with hours and activities for the kids club, plus tours geared toward families.
Agents will receive $1,250 through the Palace Resorts Enhanced Bonus Commission program and $250 in the form of American Express Gift Cheque from Travel Impressions when the 10 bookings are made. For complete details and redemption forms, visit the Quest for Agents section of www.TravelImpressions.com.