This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Two New Tribute Hotels in New Mexico and FloridaOctober 6, 2016 By: Newswire
|Photo by Patrick Civello/iStock/Getty Images Plus/Getty Images|
Tribute Portfolio, part of Marriott International, Inc., has announced the debut of new hotels in New Mexico with the addition of La Posada de Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa, and Florida with Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel.
Both hotels offer 157 unique guest rooms and plenty of #independentmoments – what Tribute is calling distinct design elements and experiences found at each Tribute Portfolio hotel.
La Posada de Santa Fe
More of a village than typical hotel, La Posada de Santa Fe is decorated in a distinctive southwestern style and was designed after authentic adobe-style architecture.
Resting among six acres in Santa Fe, La Posada de Santa Fe is only a short walk from the historic downtown plaza and Canyon Road. The hotel also maintains a professionally curated gallery of inspiring American art. These pieces – each offered for sale at the hotel – complement the rustic charm of the resort.
In addition to the art gallery, guests may also enjoy Spa Sage, the resort's full-service spa, which provides an array of healing treatments, facials, massage therapies, and body treatments. Sage Spa was named the fourth best hotel spa in the country by USA Today. Sage Spa also offers a full-service salon, fitness center, saline pool and hot tub and yoga classes.
La Posada de Santa Fe’s three dining establishments are: Julia, a Spirited Restaurant & Bar, which is named after the resort’s original owner Julia Staab, serves locally-inspired dishes; The Staab House, which was awarded the title of "Santa Fe's Coziest Bar" by Travel+Leisure; and The Patio Restaurant, the hotel’s main dining space which is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The collection of #independentmoments at La Posada de Sante Fe includes:
- Bright blue boors: Traditional New Mexican lore holds that blue doors both welcome guests and guard against evil spirits.
- Juliarita margarita: The resort's signature cocktail, named after Julia Staab. The ingredients are inspired by and made from apricots that still grow on a tree planted in the 1880s by Julia.
- Colorful gardens: The resort’s six landscaped acres are home to plants and foliage indigenous to the region. Additionally, roses grow throughout the property in a tradition that dates back to the 1880s, when Julia Staab first planted her own gardens.
- Tapestries: Located in the casita-style rooms, these southwestern-inspired tapestries hang along the original adobe walls.
- The Patio twinkle lights: Guests can enjoy an evening under the night sky and draped twinkle lights at The Patio (to live entertainment on Thursday and Friday nights).
- Traditional southwest fireplaces: Throughout the hotel, various guest rooms feature both traditional and "Kiva," or "beehive," fireplaces.
Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables
After an $18 million renovation, Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables has reopened with a sleek and modern redesign.
The renovation saw that the existing vaulted ceilings and grand staircase in the lobby were centered under a stained glass 'rosary' style window and oversized Murano glass chandeliers. The new Lobby Bar offers signature cocktails and a small plates menu.
All guest rooms come with wood floors and contemporary stainless steel pedestal beds, sectional sofas, and bronze smoked glass desks. Rooms also come complete with C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries bath amenities.
Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables boasts a landscaped rooftop terrace and adjacent pool, with panoramic views of downtown Coral Gables, which plays host to a variety of seasonal events, such as rooftop yoga with meditation and tea ceremonies, Aqua Cycle classes, and more. The hotel’s Game Room offers a number of activities, such as billiards, tabletop shuffleboard, and video games, and serves as an event space for liquor tastings and craft demonstrations.
Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables is also home to 23,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space, ranging from grand ballrooms to intimate salons. The Parlor Room, mimicking a classic church steeple caters to small weddings, corporate functions, and social gatherings. Events can also be hosted in the hotel's rooftop space.
The collection of #independentmoments at Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables includes:
- Hanging lamps: Found in each of the guest rooms, adding the perfect design accent to the bedroom area.
- Coral Gables photographs: A variety of classic Coral Gables photographs are displayed throughout the hotel.
- Hotel Colonnade bikes: Available for rent at the hotel's front desk, guests have the opportunity to cruise along Miracle Mile in style with a custom Hotel Colonnade beach cruiser – all free of charge.
- Stained glass window: Located above the Lobby Bar, the hotel's stained glass window serves as a focal point in the Hotel Colonnade.
- Townhouse Suite spiral staircase: Whether staying for business, pleasure or convenience, guests will find solitude and comfort inside the two-story Townhouse Suite, complete with stunning views of Coral Gables, a spiral staircase, and a kitchenette for long-term stays.