This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
MSC Cruises Unveils New Ship DivinaFebruary 22, 2011 By: Sophia Bruneau
MSC Yacht Club has announced today that MSC Divina, setting sail in May 2012, will offer the MSC Yacht Club, bringing the total number of MSC ships offering the Yacht Club experience to three.
Fully conceived by MSC Cruises and completely new to the cruising industry, the MSC Yacht Club is a VIP travel experience located in the foredecks of each ship, keyed off as an exclusive sanctuary for travelers seeking a luxury cruise experience, in addition to having access to the entire ship’s services and facilities.
Boasting the world’s youngest fleet, MSC Cruises is a market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and Brazil. MSC Yacht Club itineraries range from four to 11-night year-round voyages including: Italy, Spain, Morocco, Portugal, Greece and Turkey. MSC Yacht Club rates begin at $2,799 USD per person in low season.
Set to launch in May 2012, MSC Divina will join two of the company’s largest ships offering the MSC Yacht Club experience: MSC Splendida and MSC Fantasia. All of the MSC Yacht Club appointed suites offer access to a number of amenities aboard the ship including:
* Priority embarkation and debarkation
* 24-hour butler service
* 24-hour private concierge reception
* Exclusive lounges: Concierge Lounge, Top Sail Lounge, and The One sun deck complex (with private pool, solarium, two hot tubs and bar.
* Complimentary fine dining at the Yacht Club dedicated restaurant
* Complimentary selection of wines, spirits, mineral water, specialty coffee and soft drinks at every MSC Yacht Club venue
* Complimentary suite mini-bar
* Direct private access and priority reservations at the MSC Aurea SPA
* Complimentary daily international newspaper of choice
* Access to unique services including tailor-made excursions in private transportation; exclusive ashore shopping opportunity with private guide; personal photographer on excursions
* Luxury Italian designed suites
* Daily afternoon tea
MSC Divina will be 1,094 feet in length with a beam of 125 feet. Offering year-round sailings throughout the Mediterranean and Europe, MSC itinerary highlights include visits to a number of Europe’s most treasured destinations, including Rome, Naples, Barcelona, North Africa, Athens, Heraklion, Rhodes, Alexandria, and Genoa as well as the Caribbean, Canada and New England.
Be sure to check out Travel Agent magazine's firsthand look at the new Yacht Club here.