This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Jamaica's Island Outpost Launches New Insider Experience ServiceMay 15, 2014 By: Newswire
Chris Blackwell's Island Outpost in Jamaica has launched Inside Outpost, a new experience service allowing guests to enjoy privileged access, one-off experiences and exclusive overnight offerings.
Designed to provide insight into Jamaica’s culture, nature, and musical scene, Inside Outpost will pair guests with Ambassadors (tour guides with special areas of expertise and talent) and Icons (notable Jamaican personalities, including prominent figures from Island Records history), who will lead and join excursions.
Inside Outpost will create tailored itineraries for each guest who chooses the service, incorporating half day, full day, overnight and multi-night experiences as well as one-off activities. Examples include:
- Half Day: Explore Reggae’s musical history in a private trip to Kingston incorporating a live studio track mixing session at Steven Stanley Studio with iconic Jamaican actor Carl Bradshaw from the movie “The Harder they Come”.
- Full Day: For the ultimate Bond experience, take an early morning jet ski safari to the falls at Laughing Waters where Ursula Andress famously emerged from the surf, followed by lunch and an afternoon of snorkeling, kayaking, and paddle boarding before heading to playwright Noel Coward’s hilltop retreat, Firefly, to sip cocktails and watch the sunset. The night comes alive with a bonfire on the beach at GoldenEye’s Fleming Villa before a late night showing of Dr. No to end the day.
- Overnight: Visit Pantrepant, Island Outpost’s exclusive countryside farm retreat in the foothills of Cockpit Country. Enjoy the lush landscape with a refreshing swim in the river, learn about sustainability and the diversified farm that provides produce to the Island Outpost properties, and dine on authentic Jamaican food made from freshly-harvested farm produce. Overnight in the lodge and take a sunrise horseback ride before a hearty breakfast.
- Multi-Night: An all-island visit that encompasses Strawberry Hill, GoldenEye, The Caves, and Pantrepant with exploration of Kingston, the Blue Mountains – including Strawberry Hill’s own coffee plantation – Port Antonio for rafting, and a private riverside lunch, jet skiing and private beach barbecues at GoldenEye, discovering the vast countryside at Pantrepant, and guided cave snorkeling and cliff-jumping at The Caves.
- One-off experiences and privileged access: including backstage passes for music events, participating in best street dance parties, sporting events, and picnics and private cocktail parties at the most stunning and secluded natural hotspots.
“After much time and thought to get the formula and experiences just right, we are thrilled to be launching Inside Outpost for our guests. As a team we have garnered so much knowledge of this island and the places, experiences, and people that make it so special, we were keen to share that with every Island Outpost guest and enable them to discover the vibrant heart of this country in a way that no one else can match,” said Chris Blackwell, owner of Island Outpost.