This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Amadeus Warns of Phishing ScamsAugust 19, 2011 By: George Dooley Travel Agent
Amadeus has issued a security alert warning travel agents of an online phishing scam. The scam includes "phishing attempts requesting access to our travel agency customers' system credentials," Amadeus said. The alert came from Scott Gutz, President and CEO of Amadeus North America.
Phishing is the criminally fraudulent process of attempting to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and other details by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.
"These attempts include phone calls and e-mails with links to a fake Amadeus website. Recipients of these communications may be asked to share their username, password, and industry ID by inputting these into the falsified website. The sender's e-mail address is usually forged to appear as if the message is from Amadeus. Please note that Amadeus will never ask you to provide this kind of confidential information, "Amadeus said in an alert. Amadeus also recommended that customers take the a variety of measures to protect themselves from phishing activities. These measures include:
• Do not open e-mails, e-mail attachments or click on links provided in e-mails from unknown senders.
• Be vigilant and report any suspicious communications immediately to your Amadeus representative.
• Keep passwords secure. Avoid using weak passwords; use a combination of numbers, letters and signs, and change them regularly.
• Never reveal your Amadeus system credentials, such as your username or password, or any other confidential information, to third parties.
• If you feel you have been the victim of fraud, you should notify your local law enforcement agency immediately and inform your Amadeus sales or customer service representative.
Amadeus also said agents could learn more on ARC’s fraud alerts section.