This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
ASTA Debuts Revamped International Buyers ClubAugust 10, 2010 By: George Dooley
ASTA announced added benefits for those members who join ASTA’s International Buyers Club (IBC), an exclusive group of ASTA member travel agents, both domestic and international, and internationally-based tour operators.
“Membership in the International Buyers Club provides travel agents and tour operators with an additional means of enhancing their professional standing,” said Chris Russo, ASTA president and chair. “The International Buyers Club fosters relationships between domestic and international members, which is so critical in today’s competitive and global business environment.”
Among the new benefits are:
* Use of the IBC logo and certificate
* Complimentary listing in the IBC Directory
* Up to two Tweets per month spotlighting member companies on “IBC on Twitter”(twitter.com/ASTAIBC)
* Information and invitations from shows listed on ASTA’s IBC Industry Calendar, which provides details on local travel shows around the world
* Recognition in ASTA’s monthly chapter newsletter as the “Featured IBC Member of the Month”
* Select benefits at World Travel Market (WTM) (London, November 8-11)
* Complimentary invitation to attend exclusive VIP activities
* Special access to WTM on Monday, November 8
* Meridian Club member registration status while at WTM, including a special reception for the Buyers Club attendees and Meridian Club members and access to the Meridian Club Lounge.
- WTM is fast approaching and by joining the International Buyers Club now, travel agents and tour operators will be able to take full advantage of all that their IBC membership entails while at World Travel Market.
There is no cost for U.S. members to join the International Buyers Club. International travel agent and tour operator members pay only $49. For more information, or to join, contact Matt Bancroft at [email protected].