This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Travel Impressions Launches Mexico PromotionApril 10, 2009 By: George Dooley
Travel Impressions has introduced the We Have it All in Mexico promotion featuring savings up to 55 percent. The new offer includes value-added incentives at luxurious properties throughout Mexico, including resort credits and kids stay-and-eat-free options. The We Have it All in Mexico promotion is valid on reservations (three nights or longer) made now through April 30, for travel through December 18.
Offers available through the We Have it All in Mexico promotion include:
* Secrets and Dreams Resorts & Spas are offering savings up to 55 percent off nightly all-inclusive rates and added values such as $200 resort credit and kids stay free. Sample rates at Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa in Huatulco start at $315 per person for a three-night stay. Rates at the adults-only Secrets Silversands start at $565 per person for three nights.
* Excellence Luxury Resorts, featuring adults-only resorts in Cancun and Cancun South, are providing savings up to 50 percent off nightly all-inclusive luxury rates. At the Excellence Riviera Cancun, three-night stays are priced from $419 per person.
* Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts are offering up to 50 percent off on select hotels. Pricing starts at $279 at the all-inclusive Melia Puerto Vallarta, where kids 12 years of age and under stay and eat free while having a “yabba dabba doo” time with the Flintstones. At the Paradisus Rivera Cancun, luxury starts at $465 per adult and kids 12 years of age and under stay and eat free.
* Fiesta Americana Hotels are offering savings up to 50 percent off nightly rates plus kids under 17 years of age stay and eat free from the children’s menu when sharing a room with paying adults. Prices for a three-night stay at Fiesta Americana Cozumel Dive Resort in Cozumel start at $165 per person.
* Occidental Hotels & Resorts are providing savings up to 50 percent off nightly all-inclusive rates. Sample rates at Occidental Grand Xcaret in Cozumel start at $275 per person for a three-night stay.
All hotel packages booked through the Travel Impressions We Have it All in Mexico promotion include roundtrip airport/hotel transfers, hotel accommodations and hotel tax and service charges. Clients selecting an all-inclusive resort will also enjoy all meals, drinks and snacks; non-motorized water sports; daily activities; and nightly entertainment. Airfare is available from gateways nationwide and can easily be added to the cost of the hotel stay. Travel agents will earn an additional 1 percent bonus commission when booking the We Have it All in Mexico promotion online via www.TravelImpressions.com.