This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
New York Celebrates BritainMay 21, 2010 By: Jena Tesse Fox
New York and Old York will be linked again when BritFest NYC launches in the Big Apple on June 4 with a weeklong calendar of events across the city. The events will cover British music, comedy, BBQ, art & charity, theatre and soccer, where fans can get a good dash of English football fever in the run up to the World Cup.
* BritFest starts Friday, June 4 with a British Club night and lounge at Stone Creek Lounge (based off the famous Hacienda Club in the UK) where visitors will get Free Bulldog GIN before 9pm, and a free gift from Rack Trap.
* Saturday, June 5 at the Delancey, get authentic British sausages from Myers of Keswick at the Brit BBQ, while sipping your Pimms. Later that night Stephen Frost, Andy Smart, Steve Steen and Neil Mullarkey (of Whose Line Is it Anyway fame) are in town for another show at Webster Hall on June 2nd and will be making a personal appearance at BritFest NYC LIVE! – a music and comedy event at Ace of Clubs.
* Tuesday, June 8, the lineup continues with a charity art benefit showcasing works under the theme of “Brits, Banter and World Cup Football”
* Wednesday, BritBits returns for it’s seventh annual performance of British Theatre.
* Finally, Thursday, June 10 at Slattery’s Pub, Brit Fest kicks off with World Cup Celebration Party featuring happy hour pricing all night, plus free shots. The authors of the new World Cup book (Steven Stark, former NPR and CNN commentator, and Harry Stark) will be there to chat about the beautiful game and give away some books.
BritFest is hosted by Big Apple Brits, a community of thousands of British expats and British culture lovers. More information and tickets can be purchased at www.britfestnyc.com.