Metropole Monte-Carlo Launches Personalized Coaching ProgramMay 20, 2011 By: Jena Tesse Fox
The Métropole ESPA Monte-Carlo, situated within the Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo, is launching a targeted, personalized coaching program.
"Met'Fit" offers the combined expertise of several wellness professionals and is overseen by sports coach Marc Raquil. The program combines the various aspects that affect muscle development, such as training, nutrition, supplements and recovery, and incorporates the specialized equipment at the Métropole ESPA Monte-Carlo's Fitness Studio.
"Met'Fit" takes place over four weeks and includes:
* A complete fitness assessment with Marc Raquil at the beginning and end of the program.
* A consultation with a dietician at the beginning and end of the program to design menus for weight loss, weight gain or stabilization, or for harmonious muscle mass development.
* A consultation with an osteopath at the beginning of the program to relieve any pain or imbalances.
* A consultation with a podiatrist to advise on the purchase of equipment to suit individual morphology.
* Two sessions per week, with a choice of either: fitness in the studio or running outdoors with Marc Raquil or Yoga, Aquagym, Stretching or Pilates.
* Unlimited access to the Fitness Studio, the swimming pool, the Heat Experience area and relaxation room at the Métropole ESPA Monte-Carlo.
A massage with the brand new fitness apparatus, G5.
For more information, visit www.metropole.com.