This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Nicaragua Launches New Web Site to Attract North AmericansJanuary 30, 2012 By: Joe Pike
Nicaragua saw strong growth in tourism during 2011, and with more than 25 percent of Nicaragua's visitors coming from North America, the Nicaraguan Tourism Board has launched a new English language website, www.nicaraguatourism.us, that provides up-to-date tour and travel information.
To meet the demand, U.S. airlines have been increasing flights to the country. American Airlines now has three non-stops daily flights from Miami to Managua.
Nicaragua, which remains about 80 percent undeveloped, has seen increased tourism for several reasons:
- The government has been stable and democratic for more than 30 years.
- The country offers a wealth of memorable experiences for lovers of nature, adventure, active sports, beaches, history and culture.
- Tours, accommodations, food, activities and transportation are affordably priced.
- Nicaragua is only a two- to three-hour flight from Miami, Atlanta and Houston, and no visas are required.
- Nicaragua has been deemed the safest country in Central America by Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
The country of Nicaragua is set against a backdrop of impressive colonial architecture, volcanoes, lakes, rainforest, and pristine beaches on both the Pacific and Caribbean coasts. Some of the most popular niche markets offered in the destination include ecotourism, adventure tourism, diving, volunteer tourism and more.