This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Hawaiian Steel Guitar Festival to Play Waikiki Beach Walk in JulyJune 23, 2011 By: Jena Tesse Fox
If you have music fans in Hawaii, they won't want to miss this. The Waikiki Beach Walk and Outrigger Enterprises Group will present the Second Annual Hawaiian Steel Guitar Festival this July as part of Outrigger’s ongoing Na Mele No Na Pua Music Heritage Program. The month-long celebration will feature some of the islands' best steel guitarists, as well as artists new to the instrument, on stage at Waikiki Beach Walk every Sunday evening during the month, with performances on July 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31.
* July 3 – Stars of the Hawaiian Steel Guitar (5 to 8 p.m.) -- The festival kicks off on Sunday, July 3rd with an expanded program from 5 to 8 p.m. featuring Alan Akaka & the Islanders with Na Keiki a Ke Kula Mele; Bobby Ingano; Casey Olsen & the Hiram Olsen Trio; Greg Sardinha; and special guest Kiyoshi “Lion” Kobayashi from Japan.
* July 10- Henry Kaleialoha Allen (5 to 6 p.m.)
* July 17- Eddie Palama (5 to 6 p.m.)
* July 24- Greg Sardinha (5 to 6 p.m.)
* July 31- Na Keiki Kika Kila (5 to 6 p.m.) – The combined schools of steel guitar masters Alan Akaka and Greg Sardinha.
The Festival is being held in partnership with Embassy Suites-Waikiki Beach Walk, Hawaii Tourism Authority, Hawaiian Steel Guitar Association, and Territorial Airwaves, with support from Ke Kula Mele Hawaii.