This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Crystal Cruises to Implement Record Fare Hikes March 1January 29, 2014 By: Newswire
Citing overwhelmingly positive response to Wave Season "Book Now Fares" and offers, Crystal Cruises has announced it is raising rates on a record number of cruises March 1. Cruise fares will increase on 94 percent of all currently published 2014, 2015 and 2016 voyages -- more than 120 –- for the next “Book Now” period that will end on April 30, 2014.
Crystal’s revenue for 2013 ended nearly 22 percent ahead of 2012, 2014 is already 78 percent booked, and 2015 bookings are 42 percent ahead of this same time last year for 2014, the line reports.
“Travelers who don’t book by the end of February risk not only losing out on great savings, but possibly any space at all,” says Edie Bornstein, Crystal’s president.
Here is a look at Crystal's "Book Now" savings promotions, running through February 28:
- “Book Now Fares”: Up to $2,500/person off Asia voyages and up to $1,800 off cruises in European, from the North Cape and British Isles to the Dalmation Coast and French Rivieria.
- Air Allowance: Up to $800/person toward airfare on 23 voyages in 2014 and 2015 in Asia, Alaska, Australia/NZ, Indonesia, and the Pacific Coast, whether air is booked through Crystal or not.
- Crystal Getaways: 21 shorter 2014 itineraries of 5-10 days in length in Asia, Africa, the Mediterranean and New England/Canada, starting from as low as $1,215 per guest.
- 2016 World Cruise Savings: Combining all offers, returning Crystal cruisers can save nearly $19,000, including a $1,000 “As You Wish” shipboard credit.
- Ultra-Low Solo Fares: Just a 10 percent “Single Supplement” – one of the lowest in the industry – for solo stateroom occupancy on more than 35 2014 and 2015 cruises.
- Crystal Family Memories: Shipboard credits, free berths and other perks for family and friends traveling in groups of six or more on any Crystal cruise.
- Kids Sail Free: When sharing a stateroom in a third berth with two full fare adult cruisers on more than 35 2014 sailings in Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, and New England/Canada.
- Explorer Combinations: Up to 25 percent savings by combining two or more back-to-back spring and summer voyages in Europe, New England/Canada or Transatlantic.
- 2014/2015 Holiday Savings: Save up to $1,500/person to celebrate Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, or Christmas/New Year’s in Asia, Australia, South America, Caribbean, Panama Canal, or France/Italy.
- Double Crystal Society Savings: Returning guests can save twice the usual Society savings, up to $1,360/person, on 13 voyages through Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, and Asia.
- BONUS Share the Experience: Aboard seven early 2014 voyages in Asia, guests sponsoring new-to-Crystal guests can earn $400 per guest in shipboard credits.
- Early Payment Savings: Save an additional 2.5 percent by paying in full 180 days prior to sailing.