AmaWaterways has announced its first available 2017 dates and rates for individual travel agent fam trips.
The range of itineraries – offered at an exclusive travel agent discount – showcase AmaWaterways’ offerings, including the line’s immersive and cultural experiences.
The 2017 individual travel agent fam trip options include Danube, Mekong River and Tulip Time itineraries, as well as six wine-themed cruises in France. Some highlights are listed below, with wine cruises denoted by an asterisk (*):
- Paris & Normandy – Seven-night cruise roundtrip from Paris aboard AmaLyra (2017 Embarkation Dates: March 23*, 30*; April 27; May 4, 11, 18, 25)
- Provence & Spain – Seven-night cruise between Lyon and Arles aboard AmaCello (2017 Embarkation Dates: March 23*; April 20; May 4)
- The Romantic Danube or Melodies of the Danube – Seven-night cruise between Vilshofen and Budapest aboard AmaStella, AmaViola or AmaSerena (2017 Embarkation Dates: March 22, 29*; April 17;)
- Tulip Time Cruise – Seven-night cruise roundtrip from Amsterdam aboard AmaPrima or AmaCerto (2017 Embarkation Dates: March 23, 30; April 3)
- Vietnam, Cambodia & the Riches of the Mekong – Seven-night cruise between Ho Chi Minh City and Prek Kdam aboard AmaDara (2017 Embarkation Dates: April 10, 17, 24; August 7, 14, 21, 28)
Cruise only travel agent and companion rates start at $630 per person (plus port charges), with stateroom upgrades available for 50 percent off brochure rates. Travel agents may have their fam trip reimbursed if they book a minimum of 20 guests within two years of their cruise.
Additionally, AmaWaterways is encouraging agents to sign up for ship inspections. Agents who reserve a 2017 ship inspection will receive an inspection certificate and a $50 bonus commission to apply to their next booking. Dates and rates for AmaWaterways’ “Seminars on the River” – fams hosted by members of the AmaWaterways team – are expected to be announced later this month.