This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
American Express Business Travel Launches Social NetworkOctober 29, 2008 By: George Dooley
American Express Business Travel will launch BusinessTravelConnexion.com (BTX), its online community for the corporate travel industry, on October 31. BTX will bring together a consortium of travel buyers, suppliers, technology providers, corporate travel experts and influencers in an extensive online, community platform.
Through Web 2.0 technology such as live chats, blogs and forums, BTX members have access to relevant information i.e. community benchmarking and weekly polls and solutions in real-time. In addition, members are offered a platform to network and build relationships. The site is designed as a dynamic network to harness the collective intelligence of the business travel industry and the destination for travel professionals to become more informed and better equipped to optimize their travel and entertainment programs. It will enable its community members, including travel buyers, suppliers, technology providers, industry experts and influencers, to offer a wide variety of perspectives, share best practices, build relationships and stay up to date on current research and industry news. Membership to the site is free; to-date, over 950 industry members have pre-registered to the community.
Community features include:
* Real-time dialog and polling through discussion forums, live chats, blogs, community benchmarking and weekly polls.
* Editorial content from a range of industry experts in Feature of the Week.
* Product Lab, a feedback mechanism for existing and future products (For American Express clients only).
* Community user groups, a way for American Express and its clients, preferred suppliers and content partners to interact with each other in a private environment.
* Industry Spotlight, a dedicated feature for preferred suppliers, content partners and technology providers, to announce new offerings, service changes and accolades.
* Resource Library, a home for downloadable white papers, case studies, surveys, and research contributed by content providers such as the National Business Travel Association, PhoCusWright, Rearden Commerce and others, as well as any member of the community.
AEBT will host a special, Live Chat Event with community members on November 20 through BusinessTravelConneXion.com. The chat will take place from 3–4 p.m. EDT from the PhoCusWright Conference in Los Angeles.