This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Carlson Debuts New Hotel Loyalty Program, Launches Mobile AppMarch 31, 2011
Global hospitality and travel company, Carlson, today debuted its new hotel loyalty program, Club Carlson. Formerly known as Goldpoints Plus, the new program offers new redemption opportunities and enhanced benefits to members, including new vacation options through Carlson’s partnerships with CWT Vacations and Club Med.
To promote the launch of Club Carlson, Carlson is offering a Stay Twice, Earn a Free Night offer at any of its more than 1,000 branded hotels worldwide. Its brands include Radisson, Country Inns & Suites by Carlson, Park Inn by Radisson and Park Plaza hotels. Existing and newly enrolled members who register and then stay twice at a Carlson property during the promotional period between April 15 and June 15 can earn a free night’s stay to use by Dec. 31.
Redemption features of the new program include the following:
• Through a partnership with CWT Vacations, Club Carlson will offer U.S. members a choice of hundreds of independent hotels in vacation destinations such as Hawaii and Las Vegas, as well as ski resorts and cruises.
• Club Carlson members in the U.S. and Canada have the ability to redeem points toward stays at any of Club Med’s 80 all-inclusive resorts worldwide, including the newly renovated Sandpiper Bay in Port Saint Lucie, FL.
• Members can also redeem points at any of Carlson’s 1,070 hotels in 77 countries.
• Carlson has also added 20 new retail and restaurant partners, including Best Buy, iTunes, Target and T.G.I. Friday’s restaurants for its U.S. members.
Member privileges and benefits include:
• Club Carlson members receive complimentary Internet access at all Radisson hotels worldwide and all Carlson hotels in North America.
• The program has no blackout dates on standard rooms.
• Rollover nights allow elite members to roll over extra nights to qualify toward their elite status for the next year.
• The new Concierge elite tier provides members with complimentary room upgrades and continental breakfast; early check-in and late check-out; and a 75 percent point bonus on eligible stays. By mid-year, elite-tier members will also have access to a special Concierge Service line for theater and sports tickets, and reservations at restaurants worldwide.
• Small business owners can use points earned simultaneously by their business and individual travelers to reduce future travel expenses or offer employee rewards.
To help members earn free nights more quickly, Carlson also launched a new site, DoTheMathSite.com, where they can easily compare how quickly they can earn free nights at Carlson’s various hotel properties.
In addition to launching a new hotel loyalty program, Carlson also launched a new mobile application for iPhone and Android devices. It features express booking, personalization options, GPS mapping and the ability to redeem points. The app also links to “Explore Destinations,” which stores more than 4.4 million points of interest from local restaurants to tourist attractions.
Visit www.Carlson.com, www.ClubCarlson.com and www.ClubCarlson.com/FreeNight.