This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
American Queen to Host Maker's Mark President on Bourbon CruiseJanuary 25, 2016 By: Newswire
American Queen Steamboat Company has announced its lineup of themed cruises for 2016, including a Bourbon Cruise onboard the American Queen as it travels the Ohio River from St. Louis to Cincinnati July 10-18.
Bill Samuels, Jr., son of Maker’s Mark founder, Bill Samuels Sr., will join the cruise for an exclusive Maker's Mark presentation and tasting, American Queen Steamboat Company President and COO Ted Sykes said. Buffalo Trace’s Don Flinn and Bourbon historian Michael Veach are already scheduled to be onboard.
Highlights of the Bourbon Cruise include:
- Onboard Bourbon tastings and seminars led by experts
- Specialty Bourbon-enhanced menu items daily
- Bourbon themed gifts each night
- Cooking with Bourbon demonstration
- A choice of included distillery visits (Buffalo Trace, Heaven Hill Bourbon Heritage Center, Maker’s Mark, Jim Beam, Wild Turkey, Willett Small Batch)
- From Madison, IN, a “Special Land Event” includes a city tour of Frankfort, KY, a guided tour of Buffalo Trace Distilleries and lunch at the famous "Claudia Sanders Dinner House"
- A special performance by the Juggernaut Jug Band
Fares for nine-day sailings on the American Queen begin at $2,649 per person based on double occupancy. All journeys include a one-night pre-voyage hotel stay, shore tours in all ports, complimentary wine and beer with dinner and a host of other amenities.