This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Avalon Waterways Offers DiscountsJanuary 24, 2011 By: Staff
River and small ship cruising is dominating the market, becoming the hottest "must-experience" travel style. Traveling on the waterways that weave together the history and lore of villages and countries is an intimate, scenic and experiential way to vacation, according to Avalon, which is offering travelers five ways to save in Europe and the Galápagos in 2011.
1) Take 10 percent off on all air-inclusive Avalon Europe river cruises.
2) Save $400 per stateroom on all European river cruise vacations, if booking without air.
3) Save up to $1,000 per stateroom off the land/cruise price of Avalon Galápagos cruises.
4) Save up to $1,000 per stateroom on select European river cruise vacations, including:
• A Taste of the Danube (May 7 or June 25, 2011)
4 days from Vienna to Budapest starting at $949*
• Burgundy & Provence (April 9, April 17 or May 1, 2011)
11 days from Côte d’Azur to Paris or Paris to Côte d’Azur starting at $3,389*
• Windmills, Vineyards & Paris (May 6, 2011)
14 days from Paris to Amsterdam starting at $4,189*
•Magnificent Europe (March 18, 2011)
15 days from Amsterdam to Budapest starting at $3,549*
• The Legendary Danube (April 9, April 23, May 28, 2011)
11 days from Prague to Budapest or 13 days from Budapest to Prague starting at $3,049*
*Price listed is cruise/land only. Does not include discount.
5) Single supplement waived on select European river cruise departures, including:
• Burgundy & Provence (April 9, April 17 and May 1, 2011)
• Magnificent Europe (March 18, 2011)
• European Splendor (March 19, 2011)
• Blue Danube to the Black Sea (March 29 or April 8, 2011)
•North Sea – Black Sea Cruise (March 19 or April 8, 2011)
• Paris to Normandy’s Landing Beaches (April 11, April 18, April 25, 2011)