This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
CroisiEurope Celebrates 70th Anniversary of D-Day With Special PackageJanuary 30, 2014 By: Newswire
In anticipation of the 70th anniversary of the June 6, 1944, D-Day landings in France, CroisiEurope is offering guests a new Normandy excursion package that visits the five French beaches and watches a powerful film about the most famous amphibious military assault in history.
The day-long, optional excursion will be offered on CroisiEurope’s most popular Normandy itineraries on the Seine. Prices to add this excursion to a CroisiEurope itinerary start at $130 per person and can be booked for select April to October 2014 itineraries.
CroisiEurope itineraries featuring this excursion include:
- From Paris to the Norman Coast: One of the longest cruises on the Seine, guests will explore the famous sites from Paris to Honfleur, without a coach transfer. Prices for this 5-day cruise begin at $910 per person double on the main deck;
- The Seine Valley and the Normandy Beaches: Travel through the wooded river banks and chalk cliffs of the Seine Valley on this round-trip cruise from Paris. Prices for this 8-day itinerary begin at $1,645 per person double on the main deck. Guests who book scheduled departures between April 18th and April 22nd, 2014 will save $200 per person double;
- The Seine Valley and its Winding River: Voyage along the winding Seine and enjoy the serene landscapes from Honfleur to Paris. Prices for this 7-day cruise begin at $1,410 per person double on the main deck;
- The Winding Seine Valley: Beginning in Paris, gently cruise along the Seine while stopping to explore the region’s most famous towns. Prices for this 7-day cruise begin at $1,410 per person double on the main deck;
- The Finest and Most Picturesque Ports of Call in the Seine Valley: Experience the finest ports of call throughout the Seine Valley. Prices for this 6-day cruise begin at $1,144 per person double on the main deck.
Click here for more information.