This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Key Holidays Announces New Rail and Sail PackageMarch 11, 2015 By: Newswire
Key Holidays has announced it will offer a new travel package as part of the company's 2015 American Heritage Series.
The package includes train travel by Pullman Rail Journeys and sailing by the American Queen Steamboat Company.
Guests will travel by rail from Chicago to New Orleans for an overnight stay, then board the American Queen for a seven-night voyage on the Mississippi river. The getaway ends with a two-night hotel stay in New Orleans or Memphis and a complimentary return home by either rail or air.
The 10-day Rail & Sail American Heritage Series is available on select dates from March 5 to December 20, with rates beginning at $2,399 per person. The package includes:
- Overnight train travel onboard Pullman Rail Journeys from Chicago to New Orleans
- One-night pre-cruise hotel stay in New Orleans at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Seven-night Mississippi River Cruise from New Orleans to Memphis onboard the American Queen, including calls in Oak Alley, St. Francisville, Natchez, Vicksburg, Baton Rouge and Plantation Road
- Two-night hotel stay in New Orleans at the Hotel Monteleone or in Memphis post-cruise.
- Optional overnight train travel onboard Pullman Rail Journeys from New Orleans to Chicago or Memphis to Chicago
Key Holidays’ Rail & Sail American Heritage Series is available March 5-15; April 23-May 3; May 21-31; November 26 - December 6 and December 10-20.