This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Ski Season Sales OpportunitiesOctober 8, 2009 By: George Dooley
A promising ski season is being kicked off by Travel Impressions who is offering value-added vacation packages for ski bunnies looking to hit the slopes in Colorado, Lake Tahoe or Utah. The new Seize The Slopes promotion offers a free night on four-, five- or seven-night stays at select hotels. The booking window for the promotion is Oct. 1 – 31, 2009 for travel Nov. 15, 2009 – March 31, 2010.
As an incentive for selling the Seize the Slopes promotion, travel agents earn a $25 American Express Gift Cheque when booking a minimum three-night stay that includes airfare and the Cancel For Any Reason Travel Protection Plan at hotels participating in the Seize the Slopes promotion. Bookings made between Oct. 1 – 31, 2009 for travel Nov. 15, 2009 – March 31, 2010 qualify for the $25 bonus.
To receive the $25 American Express Gift Cheques, agents must complete the redemption form found on the Travel Impressions website in the Travel Agent section and fax it to (631) 845-4745, attention: Karen Hinds.
Seize the Slopes vacation packages include roundtrip airport/hotel transfers (except at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe and Resort at Squaw Creek); ski lift tickets; hotel accommodations and hotel tax. The following are sample rates at participating properties offering a fourth night free when booking a four-night stay:
· The Village At Squaw Valley (Lake Tahoe, Nevada) from $669 per person
· The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas (Beaver Creek, Colorado) from $949 per person
Guests booking a five-night hotel package will receive a fifth night free at participating resorts. Sample rates for five-night packages are as follows:
· Sheraton Mountain Vista (Beaver Creek, Colorado) from $1,019 per person
· Sky Hotel (Aspen, Colorado) from $1,025 per person
· The St. Regis Deer Crest Resort (Deer Valley, Utah) from $1,079 per person
· Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa (Beaver Creek, Colorado) from $1,149 per person
· St. Regis Aspen Resort (Aspen, Colorado) from $1,155 per person
Select resorts are offering a seventh night free on seven-night reservations with sample rates as follows:
· Resort At Squaw Creek (Lake Tahoe, Nevada) from $1,095 per person
· Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa & Casino (Lake Tahoe, Nevada) from $1,265 per person
Airfare is available from gateways nationwide and can be easily added to the cost of the hotel package. Travel Agents earn an additional 1 percent bonus commission when booking travel packages online with Quest for Agents via www.TravelImpressions.com.