This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Lindblad Expeditions Signs Contracts for Two New Cruise ShipsDecember 10, 2015 By: Newswire
Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic has announced the signing of two agreements with Nichols Brothers Boat Builders for the new build of two U.S. flagged, 100 guest coastal vessels. They will be U.S. built at their shipyard on Whidbey Island in Washington State.
The first completed ship is scheduled to be delivered in the second quarter of 2017 and the second vessel is scheduled to be delivered in the second quarter of 2018.
Some key features of the new vessels:
- 50 cabins: 22 with balconies, and eight that can be configured into four adjoining cabins for families.
- As the primary focus is the world outside, all public spaces are designed for maximum viewing with easy, quick access to decks for inevitable announcements from the bridge of a phenomenal sighting.
- An outdoor walkway around the entire sun deck, which will feature an al fresco bar and grill, in addition to the restaurant and a lounge with bar and facilities for presentations.
- A fleet of sea kayaks, paddle boards, and specially designed landing craft - all of which are geared to get guests out and into the wild, remote places being explored.
- A fully equipped fitness room and a Wellness spa.
- State-of-the-art expedition technology, including a remotely operated vehicle (ROV), video microscope, and a hydrophone and bow-cam designed for immediate bow deployment to hear and film, for instance, humpback whale vocalizations and see bow-riding dolphins.
- Full warm and cold water diving gear and underwater cameras for the Undersea Specialist to bring back rare imagery of the undersea world.
- State-of-the-art A/V system for the highest quality presentations, including National Geographic photography instruction.
Jensen Maritime is serving as the naval architect on the project with interior design work provided by Tillberg Design International. Building of the vessels will commence this year.