This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
New Mega-Yacht Tour of Adriatic Sea Announced for 2010August 4, 2009 By: Jena Tesse Fox
Variety Cruises will launch its newest program to the Adriatic Coast in summer 2010, exploring Venice and Croatia. Passengers will spend eight days aboard the Pegasus mega-yacht, which will be refurbished this season to re-launch next spring. Embarking from both Venice and Split (Croatia), the program sails June through August 2010, with fares beginning at $2,690 per person, per week plus port taxes. Fares do not include shore excursions or crew tips.
The Pegasus hosts 46 guests in 23 cabins, and will be refurbished from November 2009 to March 2010. The yacht has 2,500 square feet of open deck and a platform on the stern for diving off the ship when weather and anchorage conditions permit.
The Adriatic Coast itinerary departs Fridays from Split and Sundays from Venice. The cruise continues along the Adriatic Coast to Croatia to the following ports of call:
* Rovinj, located on the western coast of the Istrian peninsula, an active fishing port.
* Zadar, a fortified town located on the Adriatic Sea, the center of Zadar County and the wider northern Dalmatian region.
* Siebenik, the oldest native town of Croatia, the heart of the Adriatic coast.
* Hvar Island, a Greek colony, known as Pharos 'lighthouse'.
* Split, the largest Dalmatian city situated on the shores of the eastern Adriatic Sea.
* Pula, the “Heart” of the Istria region, spreading over seven hills and an ancient Roman colony called Pollenta.