This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
SuperClubs' 2011 Agent RatesFebruary 16, 2011
SuperClubs recently announced it will offer agents and wholesale/tour operator employees a special rate. The rates are 50 percent off published rates (non-discounted), available to book 21 days prior to departure and based on availability.
Agents should contact the sales service department at 800-467-8737, Ext. 2058 or E-mail [email protected] Requests from wholesale/tour operator employees must be submitted by completing a Wholesale Employee Request Form or in writing, on company letterhead. They can be faxed to Avorine Downie, sales service manager at 954-925-6975.
Procedures for retail/direct travel agent rates:
• Rates are not combinable with any other offer or promotion including, but not limited to the following: free weddings
• Rates are not commissionable, nor do they qualify for SuperAgency "Cash Online" benefits.
• Rates are based on resort availability.
• Agents are only allowed one room per agent at the special rate and must occupy the room. (Additional rooms may be purchased the best available rate.)
• Rates are valid for a minimum of two nights and a maximum of seven nights.
• Rates are not valid three days before or three days after any resort anniversary or a public United States or Jamaican holiday.
• Before making a reservation, the agent must provide the following documentation to the Sales Service department:
1. Copy of current IATAN card or CLIA card with your name and picture on it.
2. Copy of current IATAN list or CLIA Certificate showing you are listed and active. SuperClubs will verify eligibility with IATAN or CLIA.
3. A Verification of Employment Letter composed and signed by a member of management, on company letterhead, stating employment status and eligibility of travel industry benefits.