This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Sabre and Tzell Travel Partner on Mobile ToolsAugust 18, 2010 By: George Dooley
Sabre Travel Networkand Tzell Travel Group have partnered to offer the TripCase mobile messaging application to its business travelers. The mobile application provides travel itinerary services and the ability for agencies to send free updates, notifications and alerts to travelers throughout their entire trip. TripCase is available as a free download for iPhone, Blackberry, Android and Windows Mobile devices and through most mobile web browsers.
Using TripCase, Tzell will be able to enhance the service they provide customers by delivering travelers their complete itinerary on the mobile device, enabling them to easily view and share their information with colleagues, friends and family. Tzell will also leverage TripCase’s messaging platform to proactively interact with travelers while on the road, sending them reminders during their journey, and notifying them of any trip changes, updates and cancellations. As the TripCase solution is fully integrated with Tzell’s customer travel information, any itinerary changes will be automatically synchronized for the traveler too.
TripCase’s technology enhances the travel experience by keeping travelers informed, empowered and connected with:
* One-click access to the most important trip details and notes to help minimize stressful travel experience
* Automatic import of itinerary details or manually add flights, hotels and rental car information
* Free up-to-the-minute notifications about flight delays, cancellations and gate changes; alternate flight availability; baggage claim information; and hotel and car rental status alerts
* Share itineraries with colleagues, business contacts, family and friends, so they receive the most up-to-date travel information as the traveler does
* Secure connections to ensure the protection of traveler and corporate data
The announcement follows a recent decision by Tzell Travel Group to renew their long-term partnership with Sabre Travel Network.
Visit www.tripcase.com or www.Sabre-holdings.com.