This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Sabre Launches Hotel Negotiated Rate Audit ToolsJune 23, 2009 By: George Dooley Travel Agent
Corporations and travel agencies will be the prime beneficiaries of Sabre Travel Network’s Rate Assured Negotiated Rate Auditing, a new service that provides travel management companies assurance that negotiated rates are properly available for shopping and booking in the Sabre GDS. Sabre’s new offering maximizes savings for business travel programs.
“The recessionary economy has virtually all buyers and suppliers closely examining their preferred agreements, with an increasing number of corporations looking to their travel agency to help ensure they are maximizing the value of each preferred deal,” said Stephen Fitzgerald, chief operating officer of Sabre Hospitality Solutions.
“Rate Assured represents yet another service in the Sabre portfolio that delivers savings and efficiency for all parties on the travel transaction circle, giving corporations, hoteliers and the travel agencies that serve them a solution that drives value in any economic climate,” Fitzgerald said.
Building off the innovative foundation of its Bidstork acquisition in the summer of 2008, Sabre’s Rate Assured raises the bar for hotel rate auditing. With an easy-to-read dashboard, the Negotiated Rate Auditing service allows corporations and agencies to:
* Ensure that negotiated rates at individual properties are loaded and bookable
* Compare negotiated rates with BAR (best available rate) on a hotel-by-hotel basis
* Automatically send notification emails to suppliers when correct negotiated rates are not available in the GDS
* Provide interested parties with a copy of the actual hotel availability display, showing the status of rates present or not
* Calculate estimated losses from rate differences, which can then be used in future negotiations
* Build compliance reports.
Sabre says the Rate Assured negotiated rate audit service enables users to maximize the value of their corporate hotel programs, thereby reducing overall corporate travel spend and improving agency efficiencies.
An online demonstration of the Negotiated Rate Auditing service is available at www.sabretravelnetwork.com.