This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Travelport to Offer Mobile TechnologyMay 11, 2010 By: George Dooley
Travelport reports a new multi-year mobile technology distribution arrangement with WorldMate Inc., a mobile travel services company with over 5 million active customers worldwide. Through the agreement, Travelport will bring WorldMate’s mobile technology to travel management companies (TMCs), their corporate customers and business travelers in the United States and Canada.
TMCs will be able to private-label the application and provide special features, including direct click-to-call, which offers customers a simple way to connect to their designated travel representative. WorldMate lets TMCs deliver real-time updates directly to travelers’ smartphones, including flight plans, hotel arrangements and meeting details.
Services provided include:
* Comprehensive itinerary management, directly on the smartphone.
* Pop-up flight alerts if a flight is delayed or canceled, with suggested alternative flights when necessary.
* Calendar synchronization of flight and hotel information to Outlook / Notes.
* Easy sharing of itineraries with coworkers and business contacts.
* Itinerary integration with mapping and navigation.
* Easy connections with LinkedIn contacts while on the road.
* One-click access to designated travel representative.
Initially, the private-label capabilities and certain special features will be available only on Blackberry devices; but WorldMate also supports iPhone and Nokia devices with their standard offering and will soon offer the special TMC and corporate features on these devices.