This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Avalon Waterways/Globus Removes Single SupplementJanuary 14, 2010 By: George Dooley
Avalon Waterways is celebrating solo travelers by removing the single supplement on select departures on nearly 50 percent of the company’s European itineraries. Avalon’s sister company Globus has also removed the single supplement on 10 vacations in destinations such as Britain, Ireland, France and Italy.
“It’s never been easier – or less expensive – to make European travel dreams come true,” said Steve Born, vice president of marketing for the Globus family of brands. “In addition to providing travelers prices that are 20 percent lower [on average] in Europe for 2010, we’re opening the door to savings for solo travelers on several river cruises and tours. Travelers going solo will not pay a single supplement for their own room, offering additional savings of up to $3,775.”
Avalon Waterways Itineraries Benefitting from No Single Supplement are:
* Tulip Time Cruise (Amsterdam to Amsterdam), priced from $1,799.
* NEW A Taste of the Danube (Vienna to Budapest), priced from $949.
* The Blue Danube Discovery (Budapest to Prague), priced from $3,189.
* The Legendary Danube (Prague to Budapest), priced from $2,599.
* Burgundy & Provence (Côte d’Azur to Paris), priced from $2,769.
* Windmills, Vineyards & Paris (Paris to Amsterdam), priced from $3,689.
* Romantic Rhine (Amsterdam to Basel), priced from $1,999.
* NEW Paris to Normandy’s Landing Beaches (Paris to Paris), priced from $2,149.
* European Splendor (Vienna to Amsterdam), priced from $2,949.
* Magnificent Europe (Amsterdam to Budapest; Budapest to Amsterdam), priced from $3,349.
2010 Tours Perfect for the Solo Traveler (No Single Supplement):
* British Winter Sampler, priced from $749 land-only.
* Irish Winter Sampler, priced from $849 land-only.
* French Winter Sampler, priced from $1,429 land-only.
* Eastern European Winter Splendor, priced from $1,279 land-only.
* Spanish Winter Fiesta, priced from $1,489 land-only.
* Winter Taste of Italy, priced from $1,429 land-only.
* Italian Winter Sampler, priced from $1,959 land-only.
* Italian Winter Delight, priced from $1,369 land-only.
* European Winter Sampler, priced from $2,859 land-only.
* European Winter Delight, priced from $2,169 land-only.
The rules: Book a select 2010 Europe Avalon Waterways/Globus River Cruise vacation in order to waive the single supplement fee. Only five promotional staterooms available for each departure. Offer available on select dates of select cruises listed above. Booking must be made, under deposit, and discount applied between November 18, 2009 and February 16, 2010 for travel at select times in 2010. Applies to new 2010 bookings only, and offer will not be applied to pre-existing bookings. Offer reliant on space availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Not combinable with any other offer other than Journeys Club member benefit. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Additional restrictions may apply.